Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yes, I do!

Gift basket for my friend's wedding

Here you can see their names on the products

An improvised basket that turned out pretty nice!



Since I started selling at Etsy, and by that I mean really selling, and not just having my shop name registered, I've been asked by a lot of people if I make gift baskets. YES, I DO!!!

I love making those. I can custom make them, and print names on the packaging as well, which makes it feel even more special.

The picture you see above is the first basket I put together for my friend's wedding (see pictures of the wedding bellow!). I was in Brazil and because of that I didn't have all the resources I have here. I bought the heart shaped tray/basket at a local market and just finished it with some of my mom's supplies. The lotion's packaging had to be improvised because I couldn't print on fabric there since I didn't bring what I needed with me (you can see the final lotion's packaging at Etsy). But overall, this is one idea for a basket. I'll be working on some new ones for a couple of orders that I already have (from friends) and I'll post new pictures as soon as I have them.

I just started school yesterday and I'll be overwhelmed with the projects I already have and The Studio, but I'll make sure to share it all with you.


The Wedding ceremony
by Marina Lomar (the website is in Portuguese, but you can see her beautiful pictures)

Love!

Enjoying the party!

Dessert table

Very special friends

Bride . Me . Groom

Have a great week!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment