Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Obsessions

Because I have absolutely no time to write elaborate things, I thought I would just share my new obsessions with you guys:

- My Pictorial Webster's - a Visual Dictionary of curiosities by John Carrera - That I wish I could just stare at all day and night (Pictures by Vicky - her blog is great by the way)
- And 1800's to early 1900's type. I just ordered a copy of Type: A Visual History of Typefaces & Graphic Styles and I can't wait to receive it already! I collected a few pictures online to show you why I'm having an anxiety attack! (Here are some more great pictures and description)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
xoxo


Picture of Pictorial Webster's by Vicky



Type: A Visual History of Typefaces & Graphic Styles






No comments:

Post a Comment