Monday, February 21, 2011

Alice + Olivia

Hi peeps,

Hope everybody had a wonderful V day and that you got to enjoy such special day with your special one.

I've been having a mellow extended weekend since I no longer work in the service industry and I now am officially a FULL time student.

Having said that and being the procrastinator that I am, I had a little extra time to take a look at some of the looks from Fashion Week at Style.com.

I love a lot of the collections I saw, but I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the Alice+Olivia one in particular. I could literally see myself wearing every single look they showed. It's such a feminine and romantic collection.

As an unemployed student I'll keep dreaming of them....

Here are some of my faves: (and a few from uber talented Jason Wu)








Jason Wu

Jason Wu

Jason Wu

All pictures by www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment